Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Cohort

Okay, something weird is going on. In the grand scheme of things, I have not shagged that many guys. I find it strange that this afternoon, whilst hanging out in the quite streets of obscure suburbialand, I happened upon a guy I'd shagged (he was a dud), many years ago, in a location faraway. He was out for a stroll with his baby and his woman (she was quite cute BTW), lovely.

How fucking bizarre is it that I keep running into men I have shagged? I've been monogamous for a loooooonnnnnng time, and none of my past lovers are in my circle of friends these days. Running into these blokes is sheer coincidence, because it's not like the men I've shagged could be examined statistically and found to have significant correlation with either myself or each other, in terms of age, residence or employment. Their only common trait, as far as I can tell, is that I shagged them. Yeah gads! and there you have it, the cohort of men Callisto has shagged.

weird

Tell me, does this ever happen to you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Belongum said...

Hahaha... love your correlation diagram C! ;-)

12:59 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Callisto said...

:)

6:21 PM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger thesmu said...

i love your diagram too - hillarious :)

i moved city, so it never happens to me - but it did occassionaly before. almost allways weird.

11:34 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Callisto said...

You know MS, I have moved city, I have moved interstate, but still these men keep popping up, it is weirdy, weird, weird.

11:07 PM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home