Monday, November 20, 2006

Felicity Kendall's Knickers

goatI want to live in Byron Shire, where:
I will not wear shoes anymore, except for when the occasion calls for stilletos;
I will grow my own vegies;
I will visit community markets and sit under the shade of large fig trees in the company of people wearing Patchouli;
I will wear Patchouli;
I will get my belly-button pierced;
I will start smoking dope again;
I will buy a goat and call her, Felicity Kendall's Knickers.

Or I could buy these, and we could call them Felicity Kendall's Knickers.

knickers

You be the judge...

6 Comments:

Blogger Belongum said...

Ummm - errr... Is Felicty Kendell missing those then? You should really give them back you know... I can't see much use for then in Byron Shire... lol

But THEN again... that goat looks like it could do with a little dressing up!

Now I'm just worried... ;-)

10:58 AM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger richmanwisco said...

i think i know which way you'd go, and that'd be the way i'd go to.

how about that use of contractions? i may be able to write, after all ;)

1:33 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Callisto said...

B: a little worried, mate you are beyond help with thoughts like that...
;)

Rich: yes, that'd be the way to go. And you're right, you just may :)

2:09 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Belongum said...

Hahaha... ahhh - it's been said before - so it must be true!

;-)

7:33 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Callisto said...

I loved Bottom. Silly.

10:47 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger thesmu said...

me too.

though i'll never look at sue carpanter the same way...

4:07 PM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home