Thursday, January 04, 2007

Emasculation

On my way for a morning swim early this morning, I passed a man carrying a baby in a baby pouch.
"What an awesome man, taking out the baby so his partner can sleep in," think I, so I flashed him one of those condescending, you-are-doing-a-top-job-there-mate smiles.
But, as I looked longer at the great-with-his-baby-man, I noticed his culottes, yes cu-bloody-lottes. My thoughts went from top-bloke to nancy-boy in a micro-second, (because I'm like that) and a giggle rose upward from my belly and escaped my lips before I could think to stop it.

Mr Nancy-boy actually scowled at me, but seriously dude, you were wearing CULOTTES!

4 Comments:

Blogger thesmu said...

ok, to me culottes are trousers/shorts that look like a skirt...

?????

4:41 AM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Okay... let me go find out what a culotte is...

...

...

okay. I have to say, from this New Yorker's perspective, that it takes a real man to wear a skirt.

Rock on.

6:52 AM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

MS: so he took the baby and the skirt/pants off her hands... it was early, I should give the guy a break... nah.

Rich: Yep, the dude had gonads the size of soccer balls, I just couldn't see them, as they were hidden by his skirt.

3:07 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Belongum said...

Clearly THAT 'bloke' had lost himself a bet down the pub eh C...

"Right if you miss THIS shot mate, your taking my son for a walk in the morning wearing CULOTTES!"

I'd Rather lose with all balls on the table, and do the pants down run about the beach instead... never catch me dead in a pair of pants that appear just a 'little' confused about their sexuality like those bloody things!!!

Makes me SHUDDER just thinking about it!

;-)

12:41 PM, January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home