Friday, January 19, 2007

Me and the Hoff sitting in a tree, R-I-C-K-E-T-Y spells rickety

I had not talked to my best friend for a couple of months as she had been working over the ditch, in New Sheepland. When she called me on her return, the first words out of her mouth were,

    "Callisto, is that you? You sounded like a middle-aged woman!"

Oh my fucking God, does she need to rub it in? The last vestiges of my youth slip, slip, slipping away, I am so headed to Hoff territory... yeah right!

Earlier today I noticed The Violent Femmes will be playing about 100 meters from my domicile on Valentine's Day, I'm so going to be there, and I won't feel bad... because they are old too.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rich | Championable said...

I just love the label "The Hoff."

6:06 AM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

you've just gotta smile when you hear "The Hoff"

9:54 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger thesmu said...

don't hassle the hoff!

9:55 AM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home