Monday, January 08, 2007

This is the dawning of the Age...

My stars for today from the SMH:

    "The morning is the only time where there seems to be some positive energy floating around, so if there were things to do then that's the time to go for it. From midday onwards thinking becomes scattered and energy levels may drop. The chance of someone making a mountain out of a molehill exists and you should be at pains to let trivial things slide for the time being. You can always address them at another time if you see fit."


Wow, not only penetrating but spookily accurate... kind of. I am a morning person and I do tend to be a write-off after lunch, unless I don't eat lunch and then... well, you just don't want to be around. And the likelihood of someone (most likely suspect: me, myself, I) making a mountain out of a molehill on any given day, is fair to middling. But as for letting something slide, well that is really not in my nature, and great pain surely would ensue should I even attempt this.

All this time I've paid no heed to what I considered guesswork pulled from another human's arse. Yes, I thought it all a bit of a crock of steaming, tripey, poo. But now...

6 Comments:

Blogger richmanwisco said...

Ma'am.....ma'am!

Put the horoscope down and back away with your hands in the air.....keep going...keep going.

Stop. Now I'll just come in and....there got it. That junk won't be bothering you anymore. Thank you for your cooperation.

11:47 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

phew... that was close!

8:37 AM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend not to read the horoscopes, but the zodiac profiles i sometimes skim tend to be quite accurate. On the one hand, i don't believe there's any real 'science' to it; on the other, i just can't believe it's all random.

8:54 PM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger thesmu said...

i'm with richmanwisco ...

8:23 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Well, there's an art form to writing fabulous Horoscopes. They really SHOULD apply a lot of the time.

"crock of steaming, tripey, poo."

THAT'S A KEEPER!

4:45 AM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

JL: "i just can't believe it's all random" - that applies to life in my view.

MS: As am I!!!!!!!!

Rich: Yep, some of those 'scopes are indeed artful.

10:54 AM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home