Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Glutton for punishment

I'm sitting here, knowing that tomorrow my arse, thighs and well, just about most parts of my body, are going to be sore, really sore. Tonight is another soft-sand workout at Booty Camp. I really like getting pushed by our trainer to go hard, but the sand, it is soooo fucking soft. The lazy, pain-fearing part of me, has been making quiet suggestions all day. And as I got ready to leave for my workout, it suggested I write this,

"Why don't you write, yeah that's a good idea with 5 minutes to spare before you have to go!"

Well, fuck you lazy little weasel part of me, see, I'm all done, ready to go, with plenty of time to spare... drat!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger thesmu said...

well done you, my inner weasel has been winning all week...

5:39 AM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

I loathe my inner weasel.

8:41 PM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger thesmu said...

i loathe mine too. but i'm sure yours is lovely ;)

1:54 PM, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home