Sunday, February 18, 2007

If you lie there, it might come... eventually

That, sounds like a description of a paint-the-ceiling-beige sexual encounter, but I talk of sleep in this instance.
A good night's sleep, (oh alright, and I'm totally up for some wake-the-neighbours-sex) is highly desired but rather elusive around Callistoland.
Just a few minutes more of it at 4.30am each morning would make my day.
I have the best intentions when it comes to sleep, I just go astray somewhere between Mr Patrick White and Mr pillow.
Whilst I do like having the bed all to myself, (left-side, right-side, right-in-the-fucking-middle should I so desire) I'd much prefer company of the single, male, mid-forties, good with his hands, variety.
I thought more exercise would help, but, so far, it has made little difference.
I really need to clear my thoughts before bedtime, I need an Etcha-sketch mind.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger richmanwisco said...

damn that single clause..

11:00 AM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

Rich, it is an imperative, as is the male clause ;)

7:05 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger thesmu said...

is that like santa clause?

but seriously - it sounds trite but if you can't get what you really want try camomille tea, it works :)

1:53 PM, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

I've been using Sleepytime tea, which has Camomille. I'm sleeping a bit better now.

9:15 PM, March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home