Wednesday, May 16, 2007

White

It's not like she doesn't look good, she does, in that I'm a skinny-arsed ho and I know it kind of way. But really, white pants? Over and over, white pants? Even if you own a pair of white pants (congratulations on your fab thighs and arse by the way), it's only one pair of white pants, that are part of some ultra-chic, does-not-crush-fabric pantsuit, of the kind that would make Katharine Hepburn verdant, that you wore on plane-flight to the Côte d'Azur last winter, right?

I see her some mornings, from the waist up initially, and she looks passable, she does wear some really nice clothes on her upper body, and then she steps around her car,
"Mornin", she says, and I shudder at the loss of her g (actually her g's aren't lost, they are permanently relocated up her arse in dark colours). And as she steps I hold my breath, what will it be today? Tight-white jeans? Tight-white capris (with silver buckle detail)? Tight-white, camel-toe (and really, I should not have to notice such things) boot cut slacks? Oh, it's a new pair of not-so-tight capri pants, nice cut actually, it's just a shame they are white (it is autumn) and paired with such dark colours, eeewww, and a pink vinyl belt.

She trudged past me this morning, the scuff, scuff, scuff, scuff of her ugg boots alerting me to her presence behind me. Too early for white pants think I, smile and say "Good morning," with emphasis on the g (I can save her).
"G'mornin." She says and scuffs past my raised eyebrows, good lord, white as white can be tracky daks tucked into her uggs!!!

**********************************


I know, who gets so worked up over clothes? I mean half the planet's population would be saying "White pants, nothing wrong with white pants and a bit of camel-toe." Perhaps I just need a cup of chai, a bex and a good lie down.

Chai

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me, no-one - or at least no-one sane - is saying "White pants, nothing wrong with white pants and a bit of camel-toe."

ugg boots on the other hand... ;)

4:11 AM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Clarissa said...

OH! Thanks for putting it in words! It might be petty, but oh yes, we think it!

8:10 PM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

Oh MS, you and your ugg boots are safe from my derision.

Clarissa, a little bit of pettiness goes a long way!

For the record, she had white jeans on yesterday. Oh dear...

10:48 AM, May 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home