Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just hangin'

So, she that is mini-cyclone is sleeping, the wonder-boy is at kindy. I have done everything I need to do that requires the computer, but I'm still here, sipping coffee...and my parents will be here in about 3.5 hours, to stay overnight.

Not only have I not cleaned the guest bathroom, I have not cleaned anything, nor have I started preparations for a fabulous dinner (must do this to circumvent mother obtaining a hot chook), nor have I made their bed, put out towels or done any such visitor-related crap.

Eehh, they're my parents, they've both wiped my arse, I'm sure they can handle a lack of preparation.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rich | Championable said...

I have to find out what a "hot chook" is.

7:21 PM, June 26, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

Dude, it's like we speak a whole different language sometimes...it is a BBQ chicken, very exotic!

4:29 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger thesmu said...

my parents always turn up early. always.
we started to estimate for their early and now they seem to turn up early for the early.
so, being thae last minute types, we are never prepared.

5:09 AM, July 08, 2007  
Blogger Callisto said...

And the motto is, "don't prepare!"

3:09 PM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home